I love drinking tea both hot and cold throughout the day. As I can’t stand the taste of plain water, I would be so dehydrated if it were not for tea. Though there are so many different tea blends, I like these subtley sweet, cinamony, licorice-y, and chocolaty teas most.
Any tea blend with cinnamon lends a subtle sweetness the moment you sip it. Also when a licorice tea washes over the tongue, its sweet flavor fills the entire mouth and vanishes without leaving any unpleasant aftertaste, which is very enjoyable. And chocolate teas make a nice cup of hot chocolate with almond milk and honey.
As cinnamony and chocolaty teas taste best when hot, when I want to drink something cold, I would go for Chamomile&Lavender from Harney&Sons Fine Teas(Aren’t their tin packagings so pretty? They are worth collecting in every color) or Peppermint&Licorice from Pukka. They taste great either hot or cold.
MY FAVORITE TEAS:
1. Chocolate Mint from Harney&Sons
2. Hot Cinnamon Sunset from Harney&Sons
3. Yellow&Blue from Harney&Sons
4. English Breakfast from Harney&Sons
5. Chocolate Cinnamon from Rishi
6. Peppermint&Licorice from Pukka
7. Cinnamon Apple Spice from Celestial